Welcome to AFM.
- 5/12/13 - We have our first batch of barrels ready for assembly and will be assembling carbines this week. This has been our bottle neck up until this point. We are working as fast as possible to assemble, function check, test fire and box up orders. We will be giving a 10% discount credit, for their next purchase, to all preorder customers when they pick up their orders. This is a thank you from us for having patience while waiting for your orders. This can be used at any time and does not expire.
- 5/12/13 - All outstanding stripped lower receivers will be ready for pick up or shipping on Tue 5/14/13. We will even have extras for sale. All customers who prepayed for stripped lowers will be given a 10% discount credit for additional product, to include additional lower receivers, when they pick up their orders. We should be able to accomodate all stripped lower receivers orders from this point forward with in stock product, or a minimal wait of no more than 1 - 2 weeks.
- 3/20/13 - The first batch of our 5.56mm Stainless Steel 30 round magazines are in stock and ready for delivery. They are going fast, but, for the time being we have many. We expect the recent hi cap magazine ban in CO. to affect our inventory dramatically. We have not, and will not, raise our prices at any time regardless of demand. Our prices have been the same for a few years now. Call or email to order or schedule an appointment to come by and pick some up. We do not ration or restrict quantity per customer.
- 3/10/13 - We will have thousands of our 5.56mm Stainless Steel 30 round magazines in stock by the 22nd. They are priced at 25.95 ea. and not a penny more. Buy 1 or 1000, there is no limit and we do not ration. We have dramatically increased production to meet the growing demand. After our dealers get their share, we will have plenty to go around. Call or email to place your order.
- 3/10/13 - All 1000 round bundles of 5.56mm reloading components are SOLD OUT. We still have 5.56mm primmed never fired Lake City brass and LC844 powder in 8 lb jugs.
- 2/22/13 - We still do not have an ETA on the M855 ammunition. However, we have received a limited amount of 5.56mm M855 (BALL) and M856 (TRACER) demilled components...primed brass, LC844 (BALL) powder, LC844T (TRACER) powder, M855 (BALL) projectiles and M856 (TRACER) projectiles. We have packaged these into 1000 unit bundles. You can load your own with these bundles. We may also have some left over powder and primed brass as well. The quantity is small and it is first come first served. We usually use this for test fire and range ammo.
- 2/21/13 - We understand that our customers are anxious to receive their ordered product. We are working as quickly as possible. Much of the production process is dependent on other processes that we vendor out. Manganese Phosphate, chrome lining and hard coat anodize. The industry as a whole, is backed up considerably. We are soon to complete the stripped lowers and they will be ready for delivery. We will call and email when these products are completed. That being said, we are being hammered with emails and calls checking on the status of various products. If we do not return your email or call immediately, it is because we are stretched to the limit as far as time is concerned. We will get to your emails, but it may take a few days or so. We ask our customers to remain patient and allow us to keep working to deliver ALL orders asap. Thank you for your consideration in advance, The AFM Team.
- 1/16/13 - We are back from Shot show 2013 early. The Shot Show 2013 Media Day live fire event went very well on Monday. Our firearms were used by Trijicon at both their short range (carbines) and the Long range (AM24-A1 SWS) ranges. Thousands of rounds fired without a hiccup. AFM performed as advertised. Some of our carbines will be on display at the Italian Gun Grease booth #3727 for the rest of the Shot Show. If you are there, stop by and have a look. We are back in the office today manning the phones. Due to the large call volumn we are experiencing, we have returned early to service our customers. Again, we are working as fast as possible and asking for your patience. We will answer voicemails and emails in the order they came in. Thank you for your support.
- 01/11/13 - Our face book page is now live.
- 01/08/13 - Update - However, we are adding individuals to a lower receiver standby list. In the event that there is not a ban or it is delayed, we can add you to a list for lower receivers we will manufacture when our next batch of lower forgings arrive in FEB. No pre payment is required for the standby list.
- 01/08/13 - Update - Pre-selling AM15-C 5.56mm NATO Carbines. Delivery 60 - 90 days. We have a limited supply of lower receiver forgings for this (400 or so). Once they are sold, that is it. These Carbines are at our MSRP of 1,249.95 + tax, and not a penny more. we will not be gouging. We are manufacturing the lower receivers first to lock them in. Call or email to order yours today. Hopefully, these will not be the last carbines for the civilian market. But, if there is a ban. at least we can provide these last carbines to you at a decent price. Good luck. We have been waiting for our dealers to take what they need. The rest, 100 or so are available as of 01/08/13. It will be first come first served.
- 01/08/13 We will soon have our aluminum and stainless steel 30 round magazines in stock. Again, we are not charging more than MSRP. Check this website for pricing. We will have a limited supply and will not be retioning. We will sell what is available until sold out.
- 01/08/13 - We are expecting Lake City 5.56mm M855 62 grain FMJ military issue ammunition by the pallet some time in JAN. This is not XM855 (rejects), it is M855 green tip factory fresh. It will be specially packed on 10 round stripper clips in sealed ammo cans, 1000 rounds per can. No bandoliers or card board sleeves. We will strive to offer the best possible price for this ammunition.
- Pre-sold stripped lower receivers are sold out.
NOTE TO CUSTOMERS...We are a small company experiencing an overwhelming amount of orders, calls, emails and inquiries. Our personnel are working as fast as humanly possible to process and fill orders. Some customers have expressed frustration with order processing speeds. We are actively receiving an unusually high amount of Law Enforcement, Military, Contractor and civilian sector business. We are in the process of a dramatic expansion and our refusal to price gouge and charge our customers more than MSRP is fueling this foresure. That being said, please bear with us as we attend to all of our client and customer needs as quickly as we can. Thanks for your patience in advance from the AFM team.